Maremma Toscana AURELIO "VAL DELLE ROSE" DOC CECCHI

Tuscany
Maremma Toscana DOC
2016
Sku: 3395
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 18.20 € 22.00
Shipping within Wednesday 20 October, if you order today

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 36.40
Purchase
-17%
3 bottles
€ 54.60
Purchase
-17%
6 bottles
€ 109.20
Purchase
-17%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
91/100
2021

Do you need help?

The Cecchi family has accompanied through the succession of generations, the historical path of Ital...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
CECCHI
Region
Tuscany
Wine list:
Maremma Toscana
Denomination:
Maremma Toscana DOC
Vintage:
2016
Grapes:
95% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc
Alcohol:
14,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Medium-bodied and fragrant
Pairing:
Roast meat, Risotto, Tagliatelle ai Funghi, Medium-aged cheeses, Hard cheese, Cut of beff, Grilled meat
Sulfites:
Contains sulfites
Code ICQRF:
SI/3537
Winerry's Headquarter:
Cecchi - Castellina in Chianti (SI) - Loc. Casina dei Ponti, 56

Descrizione vino

Aurelio, the reference label for Cantina Cecchi for the representation of the Maremma Toscana. A reference wine resulting from the roots of the winery in the Tuscan territory most appreciated in the world. The vinification involves the use of Merlot grapes for 95%, and Cabernet Franc for the remaining 5%. The origin falls in the vineyard of Poggio la Mozza, near Grosseto. The red vinification involves prolonged maceration on the skins. Fermentation takes place in small-capacity stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 25°C. Finally, the wine is refined for at least 6 months and is followed by aging in barrique for 12 months.

 

Characteristics of this Tuscan Maremma Wine

On the organoleptic examination this wine shows a ruby red color to the eye. The scent on the nose is proposed with hints of small ripe red berries, then followed by vegetal notes, references to dark spices and nuances of pepper and chocolate. The taste on the palate is soft and enveloping, full-bodied and velvety in the tannic texture, balanced and persistent.

 

Suggested food pairings while tasting this red wine

A wine perfect with meat. The optimal serving temperature is 18°C.

More wines from CECCHI
You may also like