Chianti Classico RISERVA DI FAMIGLIA "GLI SCUDI" DOCG CECCHI

Tuscany
Chianti Classico DOCG Riserva
2017
Sku: 3378
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 16.80 € 20.00
Shipping within Monday 06 December, if you order within 4 hours e 53 minutes

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 33.60
Purchase
-16%
3 bottles
€ 50.40
Purchase
-16%
6 bottles
€ 100.80
Purchase
-16%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
93/100
2021
Wine Spectator
93/100
2020

Do you need help?

See all wines

The Cecchi family has accompanied through the succession of generations, the historical path of Ital...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
CECCHI
Region
Tuscany
Wine list:
Chianti
Denomination:
Chianti Classico DOCG Riserva
Vintage:
2017
Grapes:
90% Sangiovese, 10% Altre Varietà
Alcohol:
14,00%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Medium-bodied and fragrant
Pairing:
Cold meats and salami, Pasta with meat sauce, wild game, Roast meat, Cut of beff, spicy cheese, Hard cheese, mushroom risotto
Sulfites:
Contains sulfites
Code ICQRF:
SI/3537
Winerry's Headquarter:
Cecchi - Castellina in Chianti (SI) - Loc. Casina dei Ponti, 56

Descrizione vino

This label from the Cecchi winery boasts the DOCG guarantee. The Chianti Classico "Riserva di Famiglia" is a wine entrusted with the task of promoting the Italian culinary tradition in the world. The vinification involves the use of Sangiovese grapes mainly for 90%, to which other native red varieties are added for the remaining 10%. The provenance is the classic one of Tuscany, Castellina in Chianti. The vinification involves the use of the traditional red method with controlled temperature. Fermentation takes place in at least 15 days. This is followed by the long aging of the wine which develops for 12 months in barriques and tonneaux and at least 3 months in the bottle.

 

Characteristics of this Chianti Classico Docg

In appearance, it has a clear and brilliant ruby red color. The scent is broad and ethereal, with notes of ripe fruit, spices and toasting. The taste on the palate has concentration and elegance and in the long aromatic development it confirms the olfactory sensations.

 

Suggested food pairings while tasting this Tuscan wine

A red wine suitable for main courses, in particular with red meats and game. The optimum serving temperature is 18°C.

More wines from CECCHI
You may also like