Friulano "Ronco delle Cime" DOC Venica

Friuli Venezia Giulia
Friulano "Ronco delle Cime" DOC
2017
Sku: 2523
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 19.80 € 24.50
Shipping within Monday 27 May, if you order within 3 hours e 40 minutes

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 39.60
Purchase
-19%
3 bottles
€ 59.40
Purchase
-19%
6 bottles
€ 118.80
Purchase
-19%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
91/100
2019

Do you need help?

The story began less than a 100 years ago, on 6 February 1930, when Daniele Venica bought the actual...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
Venica
Region
Friuli Venezia Giulia
Wine list:
Friulano
Denomination:
Friulano "Ronco delle Cime" DOC
Vintage:
2017
Grapes:
100% Friulano
Alcohol:
14,00%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh
Pairing:
Hot appetizers of fish, Cold meats and salami, Pasta with tuna, Risotto, fresh cheese, Sushi-sashimi, Mussels, Fish stew

Descrizione vino

Collio Friulano Ronco Venica & Venica is produced with 100% Friulano grapes that come from the vineyards located in Dolegna del Collio, in the district of Gorizia. The wine making process considers that the maceration lasts for 18 max 24 hours at a controlled temperature that swings between 11/12°C.  It is managed in specific containers protected by oxygen through the recycling of its fermentation CO2, to reduce the quantity of antioxidants. The 40% of the must then ferments and ages on its yeasts for 5 months in big barrels (20-27 HL), the other 60% in steel.

 

Features of the white wine by Venica

Straw yellow colour with intense gold reflections. Its perfume expresses a rich bouquet that recalls apple, pear, white peach and banana. The taste is savoury and harmonious. A wine that is easy to drink.

 

Recommended food pairings while tasting “Friulano Ronco delle Cime Friulano DOC”

Excellent with appetizers, starters, “prosciutto crudo” and “risotto” with mushrooms. It has to be served at 12°C in a high, tapered wine glass that concentrates the scents. It reaches an alcoholic strength of 14% Vol.

More wines from Venica
You may also like