-34%

Chardonnay "Ronco Bernizza" DOC Venica

Friuli Venezia Giulia
Chardonnay "Ronco Bernizza" DOC
2018
Sku: 2521
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 16.50 € 25.00
Shipping within Monday 09 December, if you order today

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
90/100
2019

Do you need help?

The story began less than a 100 years ago, on 6 February 1930, when Daniele Venica bought the actual...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
Venica
Region
Friuli Venezia Giulia
Wine list:
Chardonnay
Denomination:
Chardonnay "Ronco Bernizza" DOC
Vintage:
2018
Grapes:
100% Chardonnay
Alcohol:
13,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh
Pairing:
Cold meats and salami, Appetizers steamed fish, Appetizers Smoked Fish, Pasta with tuna, swordfish, Grilled Fish, Sushi-sashimi, fresh cheese

Descrizione vino

A love story that began 70 years ago and that continues still today, as this “Ronco Bernizza” demonstrates. This Collio DOC expresses the passion that Gianni, Giorgio and Giampaolo, the new generation of Venica, have for their lands. A single variety winemaking of Chardonnay that praises all the feature of the variety, from the exotic fruits to the flowers. The maceration last 10-12 hours at a controlled temperature that swings between 8-10°C in specific containers. Then, the 70% of the must poured in steel containers, where the fermentation starts. The other 30% is fermented in big barrels. The bottling is planned in spring. 100% Chardonnay.

 

Features of the wine “Chardonnay Ronco Bernizza DOC”

Light gold yellow colour. Its perfume expresses delicate sensations of banana, pineapple, broom, linden and violet. The taste is medium-structured and fresh, thank to its good sourness.

 

Recommended food pairings while tasting this white wine produced by Venica

A wine that is extremely versatile. Great with soups and baked fish. You have to try it with egg-based-dishes. Perfect with anchovy savoury pie. It has to be served at 10 max 12°C in a high, tapered wine glass that concentrates the scents. It reaches an alcoholic strength of 13,5% Vol.

More wines from Venica
You may also like