-21%

Pinot Grigio "Jesera" DOC Venica

Friuli Venezia Giulia
Pinot Grigio "Jesera" DOC
2018
Sku: 2528
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 18.90 € 23.80
Shipping within Tuesday 29 September, if you order within 3 hours e 33 minutes

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 37.80
Purchase
-21%
3 bottles
€ 56.70
Purchase
-21%
6 bottles
€ 113.40
Purchase
-21%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
91/100
2020

Do you need help?

The story began less than a 100 years ago, on 6 February 1930, when Daniele Venica bought the actual...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
Venica
Region
Friuli Venezia Giulia
Wine list:
Pinot Grigio
Denomination:
Pinot Grigio "Jesera" DOC
Vintage:
2018
Grapes:
100% Pinot Grigio
Alcohol:
13,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh
Pairing:
Appetizers steamed fish, Appetizers Smoked Fish, Aperitif, Spaghetti with clams, fresh cheese, Mixed fried fish, Crustaceans

Descrizione vino

“Jesera” Pinot Grigio is an expression of Collio DOC where richness and freshness go along. This wine never betrays. The fermentation is managed in steel, where the grapes rest on their yeasts for 5 months. A classic that comes from a region that is famous for the production of white wines. 100% Pinot Grigio. The wine making process considers that the maceration of the pressed grapes lasts for 6-8 hours at a controlled temperature of 14°C.  It is managed in specific containers protected by oxygen through the recycling of its fermentation CO2, to reduce the quantity of antioxidants. The 10% of the must then ferments and ages on its yeasts for 5 months in big barrels (20 HL), the other 90% in steel.

 

Features of “Pinot Grigio Jesera DOC” produced by Venica winery

Intense and ahiny gold yellow colour. The scent recalls citrus fruits that play with flower hints and aromatic herbs. Its taste is light, characterized by a fresh richness. Good persistence.

 

Recommended food pairings while tasting this white wine

A perfect solution for happy hours, great with finger food. Excellent with raw fish, cold cuts, especially “Prosciutto Crudo San Daniele”. Suggested with little pies made with chicken and curry. It has to be served at 18°C in a high, tapered wine glass that helps the concentration of the perfumes. The alcoholic strength is 13,5% Vol.

More wines from Venica
You may also like