Curtefranca Bianco "CORTE DEL LUPO" Ca del Bosco

Lombardy
Curtefranca Bianco DOC
2019
Sku: 2934
out of stock

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
92/100
2022

Do you need help?

The Cà del Bosco winery is unquestionably a symbol of the Franciacorta area. The winery ...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
Ca del Bosco
Region
Lombardy
Wine list:
Curtefranca
Denomination:
Curtefranca Bianco DOC
Vintage:
2019
Grapes:
80% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Grigio
Alcohol:
13,00%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh
Pairing:
Hot appetizers of fish, Chicken nuggets, Tartare-fish carpaccio, Grilled Fish, Fish stew, Mixed fried fish
Sulfites:
Contains sulfites
Code ICQRF:
BS/5683
Winerry's Headquarter:
Ca del Bosco - Erbusco (BS) - Via Albano Zanella, 13

Wine Description

This wine boasts the denomination of Curtefranca Bianco DOC, vinified by the renowned Cà del Bosco winery. The vine is 80% Chardonnay, and Pinot Bianco for the remaining 20%. A refined blend, the maximum expression of the territory. The origin of the vines falls within the 16 territorial parcels of Franciacorta, planted with Chardonnay, with an average age of 29, located in Erbusco, Cazzago San Martino and Passirano. In addition to two Pinot Bianco vineyards, with an average age of 24, located in Passirano. The complex vinification of Curtefranca Bianco is obtained from grapes from 18 vineyards which, by exposure, clones and age, are able to express all the magic of a white wine in the style of Ca 'del Bosco. A perfect combination: the fragrance of the Chardonnay fruit and the elegance of Pinot Blanc. In compliance with the Ca'del Bosco Method, the grapes, harvested by hand in small boxes, are promptly classified and cooled. Each bunch is selected by expert eyes and hands, to then benefit from the exclusive "terme degli acini". A particular system of washing and hydromassage of the bunches, through three soaking tanks and a drying tunnel. The vinification takes place exclusively in thermo-conditioned steel vats, at a temperature of 18-20°C. After a period of aging of about 6 months, the wine is bottled by gravity, in a natural way. Thanks to innovative filling systems, the wine does not undergo oxidative shocks, flapping and further additions of sulphites. Its integrity and healthiness are guaranteed. Finally, each packaged bottle is uniquely marked, to ensure its traceability.

 

Curtefranca Bianco's features

Upon organoleptic examination, this sensational Franciacorta wine shows a straw yellow colour with greenish reflections. The scent is rich in fruit that gently caresses the palate. It has hints of apple, pear and tropical fruit, combined with mineral, sweet and spicy nuances. The taste is subtle, fresh acidity, unmistakable long-limbed structure and long aromatic persistence.

 

Suggested food pairings while tasting this wine from Cà del Bosco Winery

An excellent wine with both salami and fish based aperitifs. Perfect with Pavese soup. The optimal serving temperature is 8°C in a high and wide wine glass.

More wines from Ca del Bosco
You may also like