Jeroboam 5 Liters Chianti Classico Riserva "IL GRIGIO" DOCG in Box SAN FELICE
Awards and honors
This bottle is Magnum 5 Liters and is sold in Box.
The winery San Felice, produces this sensational wine fruit of only 100% pure Sangiovese grapes. The origin of the vines falls within the scope of the estate of San Felice in the administrative territory of Castelnuovo Berardenga, Siena. The aging of the wine foresees the fermentation in contact with the skins for 18-20 days at a temperature of 28-30°C. malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. 80% of the mass ages in Slavonian oak barrels for 24 months, the remaining 20% ages in French oak barriques of 225 liters. Aging in bottle for about 6 months.
Features of this Chianti Classico Riserva
On organoleptic examination, the wine appears to have a very intense and deep ruby red color. The bouquet opens with a range of scents on the nose with notes of violet, berries, citrus peel and tertiary aromas. The taste on the palate is of excellent body, robust, with a marked acidity that gives freshness. The finish is medium persistent.
Recommended pairings tasting this red wine
Il Grigio Chianti Classico DOCG is a wine with a good structure, which therefore requires dishes with elaborate preparations. Perfect with red meats and medium-aged cheeses, it is to be tried with baked pork loin. The optimal serving temperature is 18 ºC in a large glass that promotes oxygenation.