Stilnovo Governo all'Uso Toscano BANFI

Tuscany
Toscanta Igt
2018
Sku: 2201
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 9.30 € 11.00
Shipping within Thursday 29 October, if you order today

Opzione Quantità

3 bottles
€ 27.90
Purchase
-15%
6 bottles
€ 55.80
Purchase
-15%
12 bottles
€ 111.60
Purchase
-15%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
89/100
2020

Do you need help?

See all wines

The history of one of those legendary wineries of Italy born in the 70’s and in 1978 the Ameri...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
BANFI
Region
Tuscany
Wine list:
Toscana Igt
Denomination:
Toscanta Igt
Vintage:
2018
Grapes:
100% Sangiovese
Alcohol:
13,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Medium-bodied and fragrant
Pairing:
Cold meats and salami, Roast meat, Rabbit, Tagliatelle ai Funghi, Scallops with mushrooms, Gnocchi al ragù, Medium-aged cheeses, pork knuckle baked, Pasta all'amatriciana

Descrizione vino

This sensational wine is produced with Sangiovese. The 70% of the grapes is harvested in the middle of September and it is fermented for 2-3 weeks in steel containers at a temperature that swings between 18-28°C. The remaining 30% of the fruits is left drying on the plants till the late autumn, when they are harvested and added to the others. In that precise moment starts the second fermentation that last ¾ weeks. Only the 20% of the wine is aged in barriques of third passage.

 

Features of the wine “Stilnovo Governo all’uso Toscano

Intense ruby red colour. The scent is floral and fruity. It is characterized by cherry, red fruits jam. The structure is soft and pleasant, with elegant and non-aggressive tannins. The acidity of the taste makes this wine fresh and easy to pair with any dish. The final is characterized by flavour and fruits.

 

Recommended food pairings while tasting this wine produced by Banfi

This wine is really versatile. It is great with any dish of the Mediterranean kitchen. Fantastic with fish soups. It should be served at 16°C and reaches 13,5% alcohol

More wines from BANFI
You may also like