Spumante Ribolla Gialla Extra "Dry" Colle Villano

Friuli Venezia Giulia
Vino Spumante Extra Dry
Sku: 1138
Until stocks
€ 11.40 € 14.95
Shipping within Tuesday 25 January, if you order today

Opzione Quantità

3 bottles
€ 34.20
6 bottles
€ 68.40
12 bottles
€ 130.80

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier

Do you need help?

The winery Colle Villano is situated in Friuli Venezia Giulia and precisely Faedis (Udine) in t...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Colle Villano
Friuli Venezia Giulia
Wine list:
Ribolla Gialla
Vino Spumante Extra Dry
Standard bottle
Light and fresh
Aperitif, White Meat, Stuzzichini, Sushi-sashimi, Baked sea bream, Mixed fried fish, Cod fillets, Appetizers steamed fish
Contains sulfites
Winerry's Headquarter:
Colle Villano - Faedis (UD) - Via Antonutti, 38

Descrizione vino

The Ribolla Gialla Spumante from the Colle Villano winery represents innovation and the young freshness of ribolla grapes; to which is added a small note of perfume and roundness thanks to the majesty of the Chardonnay. Its production includes the use of mainly Ribolla Gialla grapes for 85% of the blend and Chardonnay for the remaining 15%. The vinification involves the use of the "long" charmat method, the must remains in autoclave for six months. The ribolla for its varietal freshness is a superb spumante base to which chardonnay adds body and aromas. The grapes of the hills, with the usual low production and the careful processing are the secret of this simple, singularly fruity sparkling wine. The last born in Villano has immediately earned its prestigious admirers.


Characteristics of this Ribolla Gialla Dry Sparkling Wine

The color of the organoleptic examination is of the classic ones, straw yellow, brilliant with gold reflections. The perlage is very fine and is the result of long maturation. The nose is rich in citrus nuances with hints of bread crust and green apple, pleasant and delicate. In the mouth it is distinguished by the fresh and vertical notes given by the ribolla that perfectly match the length and aromatic fullness of the chardonnay.


Recommended pairings with the Ribolla Gialla Dry wine from Colle Villano winery

The Spumante Brut of the Colle Villano farm goes perfectly with the risotto with herbs or slightly more structured. Excellent with fish risotto or grilled vegetables. It goes well with fresh dishes and delicate cheeses. Exceptional with steamed or grilled fish. It also lends itself well as an aperitif. It should be served in a tapered glass to concentrate the aromas on the nose at a temperature of 10°C.

More wines from Colle Villano
You may also like