Pinot Grigio "Braide Grande" DOC LIVON

Friuli Venezia Giulia
Collio Doc
2019
Sku: 4477
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 14.70 € 17.00
Shipping within Friday 30 September, if you order today

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 29.40
Purchase
-14%
3 bottles
€ 44.10
Purchase
-14%
6 bottles
€ 88.20
Purchase
-14%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
91/100
2022
2 Bicchieri gambero rosso
2020

Do you need help?

Founded by the will of Dorino Livon, the Livon Farm located in Friuli-Venezia Giulia is now run by t...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
LIVON
Region
Friuli Venezia Giulia
Wine list:
Pinot Grigio
Denomination:
Collio Doc
Vintage:
2019
Grapes:
100% Pinot Grigio
Alcohol:
13,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Medium-bodied and fragrant
Pairing:
Cold meats and salami, Branzino, Hot appetizers of fish, White Meat, Carbonara pasta, Fish stew, Sushi-sashimi, Spaghetti with clams, Trofie in basil sauce
Sulfites:
Contains sulfites
Code ICQRF:
UD/4967
Winerry's Headquarter:
Società Agricola Livon - San Giovanni al Natisone (UD) - Via Montarezza, 33

Wine Description

Pinot Grigio "Braide Grande" from Azienda Agricola Livon is produced in the DOC vineyards of Dolegna del Collio, Friuli-Venezia Giulia. The vine used is Pinot Grigio, cultivated on soils of marl and clay. After harvesting by hand in boxes with cold maceration for 8 hours, decantation takes place to clean the must. Fermentation takes place for 30% in barriques and for the remaining 70% in steel: at the end of fermentation, what is obtained remains in the same containers to mature for 8 months. It is then reassembled and bottled.

 

Characteristics of Pinot Grigio Braide Grande

The wine has an intense straw yellow color. Fruity and spicy notes predominate on the nose. In the mouth it is full and dry.

 

Recommended pairings with this white wine

Excellent with fish-based dishes, also structured, and with white meat. Serve at a temperature of 12 , large glass.

More wines from LIVON
You may also like