Soave Vintage Edition DOC Bertani

Veneto
Soave Vintage Edition DOC
2016
Sku: 1617
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 11.95 € 14.50
Shipping within Thursday 20 June, if you order within 7 hours e 57 minutes

Opzione Quantità

3 bottles
€ 35.85
Purchase
-18%
6 bottles
€ 71.70
Purchase
-18%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
89/100
2019

Do you need help?

See all wines

The Bertani winery born in 1857 founded by the two brothers Giovani Battista e Gaetano Bertani in a ...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
Bertani
Region
Veneto
Wine list:
Soave
Denomination:
Soave Vintage Edition DOC
Vintage:
2016
Grapes:
100% Garganega
Alcohol:
12,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh
Pairing:
Cold meats and salami, fresh cheese, White Meat, Fish stew, Appetizers steamed fish, Hot appetizers of fish, Crustaceans, Spaghetti with clams

Descrizione vino

Since the 1931 the Soave Bertani is the model of this wine worldwide. The Soave Vintage is here repeated in an original but modern way. With a quite charged color, this wine is fresh, crispy, fine and elegant with ripe fruits aromas such as pear and peach with hints of sage, mint and elder flowers. It is made by 100% Gargànega grapes with a density of 3000 trees per hectare which are 40 years old. It starts with the pressing of the grapes and the white fermentation at 14°C for the 40% of the grapes. The remaining 60% is pressed and vinified in red at 20°C for 15 days. The maturation occurs on the end-fermentation yeasts in cement tanks covered by glass. This helps a slow maturation thanks to the controlled temperature and micro-oxygenation of this tank.

 

Characteristics of this Soave Vintage DOC

It has a bright yellow color with gold reflections. The smell is intense, surprising and unique. The smell has white flowers and gooseberry aromas with peach and apricots hints for a surprising personality. The taste is acid, vibrating, with the same aromas of the smell. The aftertaste is long and persistent.

 

Suggested pairings with this white wine Soave DOC

This wine is complex with a great personality perfect for white meats, fish such as the codfish or with risottos.

More wines from Bertani
You may also like