Amarone della Valpolicella Classico “Vigneti Vallata Di Marano” DOCG Campagnola
From the fine selection of Corvina Veronese and Corvinone Veronese 65%, Rondinella 35%, all coming from Valpolicella, in Verona, in the heart of Veneto. Harvest by hand involves the selection of the bunches at the end of September. Vinification and soft pressing of the dried grapes in December/January: follows fermentation at a controlled temperature and maceration for 30 days. Refinement requires 60% of the wine obtained to be aged for 24 months in 50l Slavonian oak barrels; the remaining 40% in medium toasted Allier oak barriques for 18 months. Further evolution in the bottle for 6 months.
Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Vigneti Vallata di Marano DOCG Campagnola’s features
A deep garnet red color. The scent is broad and ethereal, vanilla, spicy, with hints of cherry, bitter almond and plum. The taste has a full, warm and velvety flavor.
Suggested food pairings while tasting this Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG
A wine of great body, red, main reference for the Venetian tradition; perfect with meat dishes, roasts, game and aged cheeses. The optimal serving temperature is 18 ° C in a large glass. It is recommended to uncork one hour before serving. The alcohol content reached is 15.5% Vol.