Franciacorta Extra Brut Salvadek MONTE ROSSA

Lombardy
Franciacorta DOCG
2015
Sku: 2972
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 28.40 € 32.20
Shipping within Thursday 21 October, if you order within 15 hours e 59 minutes

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 56.80
Purchase
-12%
3 bottles
€ 85.20
Purchase
-12%

Do you need help?

Historical cellar in Franciacorta that fuses tradition and technology. Monte Rossa aims to excellenc...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
MONTE ROSSA
Region
Lombardy
Wine list:
Franciacorta
Denomination:
Franciacorta DOCG
Vintage:
2015
Grapes:
100% Chardonnay
Alcohol:
12,00%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh
Pairing:
Appetizers steamed fish, Hot appetizers of fish, Cold meats and salami, Spaghetti with clams, Tartare-fish carpaccio, Grilled Fish, Crustaceans
Sulfites:
Contains sulfites
Code ICQRF:
BS 1417
Winerry's Headquarter:
Monte Rossa-Bornato Cazzago S. Martino-Via Monte Rossa, 1

Descrizione vino

This wine is produced only in the best vintages. Its grapes come from the eldest and the best exposed vineyards. 5% is riserva and the other 95% come from the actual harvest. The fermentation is developed both in wood and in steel containers and the aging last for 40 months. All these elements create a Franciacorta with a great personality, called “Salvàdek”, that means “wild”. 100% Chardonnay cultivated in Bornato, Brescia. After a careful selection, the grapes are harvested manually and placed in wooden boxes. Soft pressing and selection of the best parts of the grapes. Each Cru is vinified separately. The fermentation is managed both in wood and in steel tanks. The aging lasts for 40 months.

 

Features of this Extra brut Sparkling wine

Straw yellow colour with a faint and persistent perlage. Its perfume is characterized by citrus fruits, pink grapefruit and cedar. The taste is balanced and savoury and the final recalls ginger.

 

Recommended food pairings while tasting this Franciacorta from Monte Rossa winery

It is excellent for rich happy hours and with aged cheeses. Fabulous with tempura. It has to be served at 6-8°C in a high, tapered wine glass.

More wines from MONTE ROSSA
You may also like