Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi S.p.A. was founded in 1947 in Cossano Belbo (CN) by brothers Secondo and Luigi Martini. The first cellar was built under the house of Secondo and his partner Laura. An important turning point in the company’s history came in 1971 when Gianni Martini, son of Secondo, joined Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi Spa and opened the doors of foreign markets, first European and later overseas. The fruits of the work of Gianni Martini are established thanks to the growth of export up to 70%, due to the accessibility that accompanies the quality of the products. In 2000 the Casa Sant'Orsola brand was distributed, which owns a collection of sparkling wines ranging from Prosecco to Brachetto d'Acqui. In 2006 the "Magnificat", the aging cellar of the company, is launched, while in 2013 the project of expansion and modernization of the facilities in Cossano Belbo, Italy, starts, completed in 2015 with the inauguration of the historical winery of the company located under the house of the Martini family. In 2011 Eleonora Martini, daughter of Gianni, was appointed for the care of the brand and became the company’s first woman to become a partner. The whole society has the objective to supply quality Italian wines and sparkling wines in the world, and to confirm the attainment of such propositions there are the numbers. The foreign market accounts for about 90% of the company’s turnover, with the United Kingdom and Germany making up a large part of it.