-21%

Vermentino Colli di Luni "CAVAGINO" DOC LUNAE

Liguria
Colli di Luni Vermentino DOC
2018
Sku: 1115
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 19.50 € 24.55
Shipping within Wednesday 28 October, if you order within 9 hours e 44 minutes

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 39.00
Purchase
-21%
3 bottles
€ 58.50
Purchase
-21%
6 bottles
€ 117.00
Purchase
-21%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
91/100
2020
2 Bicchieri gambero rosso

Do you need help?

See all wines

Lunae Wines The vineyards of the Lunae winery are located in the La Spezia province in the limit be...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
LUNAE
Region
Liguria
Wine list:
Vermentino
Denomination:
Colli di Luni Vermentino DOC
Vintage:
2018
Grapes:
100% Vermentino
Alcohol:
14,00%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Fruity
Pairing:
Cold meats and salami, fresh cheese, Branzino, Risotto with seafood, Vegetables in batter, Grilled Fish, Mixed fried fish, Tartare-fish carpaccio

Descrizione vino

The Vermentino Colli di Luni is one of the most famous in Italy also known in the foreign countries. It is produced with 100% Vermentino grapes with the DOC Colli di Luni certification. The Cavagino of the Lunae winery is a prestigious and refined white wine from Liguria with a proof of 14%. The production starts from a unique vineyard located in Ortonovo in the Colli di Luna hamlet in the La Spezia province. In this place there is a perfect wind which gives to the wine a mineral and sapid taste. It has a pebbly soil and rich of stones. The cultivation method is the Guyot. The grape harvest takes place in September with the manual picking of the grapes stocked in wooden boxes of 20 kg. The fermentation in stainless steel tanks is for the 60% of the product and the remaining 40% in barrels. The aging takes place in steel until June.

 

Characteristics of the Vermentino Colli di Luni "CAVAGINO" DOC

This Cavagino wine of the Lunae winery has an intense straw yellow color almost gold and very lively. The perfume is balsamic and wood. There are ripen fruits aromas such as the Golden apple, pear, papaya and also honey, wet stone, spices and Mediterranean scrub. The taste is full, important with warm, soft and balanced aromas, with a remarkable mineral taste which is very sapid and drinkable. It has an extraordinary aromatic persistence.

 

Suggested pairings with this Vermentino

The vermentino Cavagino of the Lunae winery is perfect with the Rubber cooked in the Ligure style, the chicken Cacciatore, the stockfish flavored with olive and beans. It has to be served at 15°C in wide and tall wine glasses.

More wines from LUNAE
You may also like