-25%

Ruchè di Castagnole "LACCENTO" MONFERRATO DOCG MONTALBERA

Piedmont
MONFERRATO DOCG
2019
Sku: 2759
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 11.70 € 15.60
Shipping within Tuesday 13 April, if you order today

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 23.40
Purchase
-25%
3 bottles
€ 35.10
Purchase
-25%
6 bottles
€ 70.20
Purchase
-25%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
92/100
2021
3 Bicchieri gambero rosso
2018
3 viti Vitae AIS
2018
3 Bicchieri gambero rosso
2020

Do you need help?

The family of the founder of Montalbera, Enrico Riccardo Morando, has been protagonist of the oenolo...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
MONTALBERA
Region
Piedmont
Wine list:
Monferrato DOC
Denomination:
MONFERRATO DOCG
Vintage:
2019
Grapes:
100% Ruché
Alcohol:
14,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Medium-bodied and fragrant
Pairing:
Cold meats and salami, Aperitif, Grilled Fish, White Meat, Pasta all'amatriciana, Saffron risotto, Roast meat, Milanese cutlet

Descrizione vino

This is the core wine of Montalbera. It has the DOCG denomination and it is produced with 100% Ruchè in the area of Castagnole Monferrato and Montemagno, in the heart of Piedmont. The plants are trained with Guyot method. The harvest is divided in two steps that define the sensational taste of this wine. 80% of the grapes are harvested when they reach the perfect maturation, while the other 20% is left on the plants, in order to reach over-maturation. The traditional wine making is followed by the aging, that is developed in steel and then in the bottle, where it rests horizontally at controlled temperature.

 

Features of “Ruchè di Castagnole Monferrato DOCG”

The organoleptic exam reveals a ruby red colour full of purple reflection that turn to garnet after some years aging in the bottle. Its perfume is intense, persistent and aromatic, with hints of rose petals and marmalade made with red fruits. The taste is warm and pleasant.

 

Recommended food pairings while tasting this red wine from Piedmont

“Laccento” is a red wine that is perfect with meat, especially if roasted or dressed with tomato sauce. It has to be served at 16°C in a wide wine glass that allows oxygenation. The alcoholic strength is 13,5% Vol.

More wines from MONTALBERA
You may also like