-21%

Ribolla Gialla "L’Adelchi" DOC Venica

Friuli Venezia Giulia
Ribolla Gialla "L’Adelchi" DOC
2020
Sku: 2530
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 19.40 € 24.50
Shipping within Monday 30 May, if you order today

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 38.80
Purchase
-21%
3 bottles
€ 58.20
Purchase
-21%
6 bottles
€ 116.40
Purchase
-21%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
92/100
2022

Do you need help?

The story began less than a 100 years ago, on 6 February 1930, when Daniele Venica bought the actual...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
Venica
Region
Friuli Venezia Giulia
Wine list:
Ribolla Gialla
Denomination:
Ribolla Gialla "L’Adelchi" DOC
Vintage:
2020
Grapes:
100% Ribolla Gialla
Alcohol:
12,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Medium-bodied and fragrant
Pairing:
Appetizers steamed fish, Hot appetizers of fish, Sushi-sashimi, fresh cheese, Mixed fried fish, Pasta with seafood, Mussels, Tartare-fish carpaccio, Baked sea bream
Sulfites:
Contains sulfites
Code ICQRF:
GO/75
Winerry's Headquarter:
Venica - Dolegna del Collio (GO) - Località Cerò, 8

Descrizione vino

This Ribolla Gialla is exclusively worked in steel to preserve all the essences of its variety and the shades of the soils of Collio. “Adelchi” is the best solution to close a hard week: choose it for your happy hours and you will enjoy its enchanting taste and its high level. It is produced with 100% Ribolla Gialla. The wine making process considers that the maceration of the pressed grapes lasts for 18 max 24 hours at 8°C.  It is managed in specific containers protected by oxygen through the recycling of its fermentation CO2, to reduce the quantity of antioxidants. The 60% of the must then ferments and ages on its yeasts for 5 months in big barrels (20-27 HL), the other 40% in steel.

 

Features of this white “Ribolla Gialla L’Adelchi”

The organoleptic exam reveals light straw yellow colour with thin green reflections. Its perfume is intense, with hints of lemon and cedar that evolve in briny smell and haromatic herb sensations. The taste is medium-structured, easy, dynamic and persistent.

 

Recommended food pairings while tasting this white wine by Venica

Interesting solution for happy hours, but a perfect marriage with octopus and potato salad. It has to be served at 10°C in a high, tapered wine glass that allows the diffusion of the scents.

More wines from Venica
You may also like