-23%

Metodo Classico Alta Langa Millesimato Cuvée Aurora Rosé DOCG BANFI

Piedmont
Alta Langa DOCG
Sku: 2105
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 19.10 € 24.90
Shipping within Wednesday 21 October, if you order within 11 hours e 45 minutes

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 38.20
Purchase
-23%
3 bottles
€ 57.30
Purchase
-23%
6 bottles
€ 114.60
Purchase
-23%

Do you need help?

See all wines

The history of one of those legendary wineries of Italy born in the 70’s and in 1978 the Ameri...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
BANFI
Region
Piedmont
Wine list:
Spumante
Denomination:
Alta Langa DOCG
Grapes:
100% Pinot Nero
Alcohol:
12,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh
Pairing:
Aperitif, Hot appetizers of fish, Appetizers Smoked Fish, Sushi-sashimi, Spaghetti with clams, Grilled Fish, fresh cheese, Mixed fried fish

Descrizione vino

This wine born in the Banfi wineries from Piedmont in Strevi as expression of the Alta Langa prestige. The grapes used are 100% Pinot Nero and they are picked by hands in the hills from Piedmont in a specific area of the three provinces: Cuneo, Asti and Alessandria. There is a first cold maceration of the grapes for about one hour and it follows a soft pressing. The must is clarified and then it ferments at 17°C. The wine is composed for the 90% of the wine obtain with this method and the remaining 10% is the past year wine which refines in the French oak barrels. The wine’s fermentation takes place in the bottle according to the Classic Method on the yeasts for 24 months. Traditional remuage on pupitres and dégorgement à la glacé. There is a bottle refinement. The cuvée Alta Langa is a project from Piedmont to valorize the sparkling wine productions in this territory. This prestigious label Cuvée Aurora Rosé is characterized by a harmonic structure and an elegant silky touch.

 

Characteristics of this Spumante Cuvée Aurora Rosé Alta Langa DOCG Talento Metodo Classico

It has a pink brow color with a fine and persistent perlage. The smell is intense with elegant aromas of apple, rose and vanilla. The taste is structured, full, silky and harmonic.

 

Suggested pairings with this Sparkling Metodo Classic wine

It is ideal for the appetizer or with white meats or fishes. It must be served at 8°C in a high and tapered wine glass. The proof is 12,5%.

More wines from BANFI
You may also like