Metodo Classico Alta Langa Millesimato Cuvée Aurora DOCG BANFI

Alta Langa DOCG
Sku: 2104
Until stocks
€ 16.50 € 19.50
Shipping within Thursday 22 October, if you order within 8 hours e 13 minutes

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 33.00
3 bottles
€ 49.50
6 bottles
€ 99.00

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier

Do you need help?

See all wines

The history of one of those legendary wineries of Italy born in the 70’s and in 1978 the Ameri...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Wine list:
Alta Langa DOCG
70% Pinot Nero 30% Chardonnay
Standard bottle
Light and fresh
Appetizers steamed fish, Cold meats and salami, Mussels, Oysters, Sushi-sashimi, Tartare-fish carpaccio, Spaghetti with clams, fresh cheese, Mixed fried fish

Descrizione vino

It born from the Piedmont’s Banfi wineries expression of the prestigious Alta Langa project. There are used Pinot Nero grapes for the 70% and the remaining 30% is Chardonnay all handy picked in the specific areas of the Cuneo, Asti and Alessandria provinces. There is a soft pressing of the grapes and the must is clarified and it takes place the fermentation at 17°C. The wine is composed for the 90% of the wine obtain with this method and the remaining 10% is the past year wine which refines in the French oak barrels. The fermentation takes place in the bottle according to the Classic Method on the yeasts for 30 months. Traditional remuage on pupitres and dégorgement à la glacé. There is a bottle refinement. The cuvée Alta Langa is a project from Piedmont to valorize the sparkling wine productions in this territory. The DOCG Alta Langa born in the Strevi winery where it is produced these wines since 1860. The addition of the 10% of the past year wine give to this wine the roundness, the structure and the long living which make it unique.  


Characteristics of the Spumante Cuvée Aurora Alta Langa DOCG Talento Metodo Classico

It has a straw yellow color with a fine and very persistent perlage. The smell is intense and fragrant, with yeast and vanilla aromas. The taste is structured, full, lightly acid, harmonic and sapid with a bitter end.


Suggested pairings with this Sparkling Metodo Classico Wine

It is an ideal sparkling wine for the appetizer. It is perfect with oysters but also with fish starters and main courses. It is particularly suitable for the crustaceans. It must be served at 10°C in a high and tapered wine glass. The proof is 12,5%.

More wines from BANFI
You may also like