new arrivals

Lambrusco r'Osè RINALDINI

Emilia Romagna
Emilia Igt
Sku: 3587
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 7.90 € 9.45
Shipping within Monday 17 May, if you order within 15 hours e 10 minutes

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 15.80
Purchase
-16%
3 bottles
€ 23.70
Purchase
-16%
6 bottles
€ 47.40
Purchase
-16%

Do you need help?

Founded in the late 1960s by Rinaldo Rinaldini, the Rinaldini company represented by the "il Moro" e...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
RINALDINI
Region
Emilia Romagna
Wine list:
Lambrusco
Denomination:
Emilia Igt
Grapes:
Lambrusco Marani, Lambrusco Salamino
Alcohol:
11,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh

Descrizione vino

From the vinification of fine grapes of Lambrusco Marani for 80%, and Lambrusco Salamino for the remaining 20%. The origin of the vines is the classic and internationally recognized Emilia one. After the first fermentation, a second one comes in an autoclave at a controlled temperature, according to the Charmat method.

 

Lambrusco r’Osé Rinaldini’s features

Pink in color with purple reflections and a very fine foam. The scent recalls the bouquet, with fragrances of flowers and red fruits, from raspberry to wild strawberry. The taste has a clean and soft flavor, with a marked minerality, giving an exquisite fragrance and balance of long persistence.

 

Suggested food pairings while tasting this Lambrusco r’Osé Rinaldini

Perfect with every dish of international cuisine, both meat and fish, but it is terrific with pizza. The optimal serving temperature is 8 ° C. The alcohol content achieved is 11.5% Vol.

More wines from RINALDINI
You may also like