offer

Franciacorta Cabochon Rosé Brut "Fuoriserie N.06” MONTE ROSSA

Lombardy
Franciacorta Docg
Sku: 0400
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 94.00 € 118.00
Shipping within Monday 30 May, if you order today

Opzione Quantità

2 bottles
€ 188.00
Purchase
-20%
3 bottles
€ 282.00
Purchase
-20%

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
92/100
2022

Do you need help?

Historical cellar in Franciacorta that fuses tradition and technology. Monte Rossa aims to excellenc...
Go to winery »

Wine Characteristics

Winery
MONTE ROSSA
Region
Lombardy
Wine list:
Franciacorta
Denomination:
Franciacorta Docg
Grapes:
54% Chardonnay e 46% Pinot Nero
Alcohol:
13,00%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh
Pairing:
Appetizers steamed fish, Branzino, Oysters, Sushi-sashimi, Crustaceans, Mixed fried fish, Tartare-fish carpaccio, Pasta with seafood
Sulfites:
Contains sulfites
Code ICQRF:
BS 1417
Winerry's Headquarter:
Monte Rossa-Bornato Cazzago S. Martino-Via Monte Rossa, 1

Descrizione vino

Cabochon is the most prestigious Franciacorta of Monte Rossa. It was born from the research, begun in 1985, of a more careful selection of the crü of the hill of Monte Rossa and of a new system of vinification that introduced the barriques for the first fermentation in the must. The results were such that the wine obtained was imposed between the farm labels. The vinification involves the use of 55% Chardonnay grapes and the remaining 45% Pinot Noir. The grapes come from Franciacorta DOCG, on the morainic hills of Bornato, in Brescia. The vinification is made starting from the selection of grapes in the vineyard with manual harvesting in wooden boxes, follows the pressing of the soft grapes with selection of the best part of the grapes for no more than 48% of the yield. Each Crü is vinified in purity. Finally fermentation in oak barrels of 250 liters. The disgorgement takes place between the month of September and February. The aging increases for at least 36 Months.

 

Characteristics of this Spumante Franciacorta

On the organoleptic test this sensational Franciacorta sparkling wine has a pale but brilliant pink color, the perlage is fine and persistent. The aroma is precise with sensors of medlar and fresh almond. The finish is slightly vegetal, worthy of the great vintages. The taste is rich, dense and of great personality. The finish has a slight note of citrine with hints of almond, typical of Cabochon.

 

Suggested pairings tasting this Sparkling wine of the Monte Rossa winery

This sparkling wine from the Lombard tradition goes well with the whole meal, it is to be tried on different fish dishes. Ideal with sushi, sashimi, tartare. The optimal serving temperature is 6ºC in a high and tapered glass.

More wines from MONTE ROSSA
You may also like