Franciacorta Brut "CELLARIUS" DOCG Berlucchi

Lombardy
Franciacorta Brut DOCG
2011
Sku: 1175
Until stocks
Q.ty
€ 19.40 € 24.00
Shipping within Wednesday 24 April, if you order within 14 hours e 25 minutes

Awards and honors

Punteggio sommelier
90/100
2019

Do you need help?

Wine Characteristics

Winery
Berlucchi
Region
Lombardy
Wine list:
Franciacorta
Denomination:
Franciacorta Brut DOCG
Vintage:
2011
Grapes:
70% Chardonnay, 30%, Pinot Nero
Alcohol:
12,50%
Dimension:
Standard bottle
Cl:
75cl
Style:
Light and fresh
Pairing:
Risotto, Crustaceans, Aperitif, Medium-aged cheeses, White Meat, Vegetables in batter

Descrizione vino

The Cellarius Brut Berlucchi is a wine produced with a blend of Chardonnay for the 70% and Pinot nero for the remaining 30%. All the grapes are coming from the company estate. The profit is around 80-100 quintals per hectare. The must profit is 45%. There is a careful selection and soft pressing of the grapes with the fractioning of the musts. The alcoholic fermentation takes place in steel tanks under temperature control. Part of the must ferments in oak barrels after the malolactic fermentation. It has to age for 6 months on yeasts.  Finally the blend is composed. The maturation of the cuvee occurs in the next spring after the harvest. Finally it is bottled with the liqueur of tirage for 24 grams per liter of sugars and selected yeasts. The aging on yeasts for 30 months is followed by other 3 months after the disgorging.

 

Characteristics of CELLARIUS Berlucchi

The white wine Callarius Brut Berlucchi has an abundant and creamy foam with a good persistence. The perlage is thin and continuous. It has a straw yellow color with golden reflections. The perfume is fine and persistent, elegant with remarkable white fruits aromas and light floral hints. The long yeasts aging gives brioches aromas in addition to ripen tropical fruits, honey and warm bread flavors. The taste is fresh, sapid, acid with a great structure. The final is characterized by cleanliness and elegance.

 

Suggested pairings with this Franciacorta Berlucchi

The white Cellarius is a polyvalent wine, it is considered a meal wine and it is perfect with delicate starters, fish courses, risotto, white meats and medium aged cheeses. All the Berlucchi wines have to be served in high and tapered wine glasses at 8°C.

More wines from Berlucchi
You may also like